Barncast 184 — Selling off the Animals

What a great set of calls we has this week, 8 total all telling us to keep on doing the show. Wat a fun show this week. Call the farm phone, 206-202-GOAT,

Here’s the bar painted.

08/23/2009

1. Jan’s avatar

a. 403 Forbidden error for the hq mp3 download and b. title 185 skips one episode?
    thanks, Jan

Lol, I fell asleep while posting the show last night so I didn’t get everything right, heh. It’s all fixed now. :)

Hope you guys continue from down under.

4. Andrew’s avatar

Thanks India! I’m sure we will, there’s so much to talk about. :)

5. Tara’s avatar

The barn looks good – don’t stop doing the show!!! You should know you have a great appreciative bunch of listeners out here!

6. Kare Stonebridge’s avatar

It was such a shock to hear you are moving to Australia! I listen every week and look forward to every show. Please keep on doing the podcast! Would love to hear what you are doing, how the move goes and the transition to a new country and all the adjustments that are needed. I hope eventually you have some land and can continue with Geek Farm Life – The Down Under Version. Thanks for all the information. I have learned so much.

7. Ajose’s avatar

It was such a shock to hear you are moving to Australia! I listen every week and look forward to every show. Please keep on doing the podcast! Would love to hear what you are doing, how the move goes and the transition to a new country and all the adjustments that are needed. I hope eventually you have some land and can continue with Geek Farm Life – The Down Under Version. Thanks for all the information. I have learned so much….