* Goats: feeding goat kids all the milk at night (7.5 lbs) and still 4 lbs in the AM. Compromise.
* Breeding rabbits — should be due in 4 weeks.
* Ducks kind of ramping up on eggs
* Bees – trees budding, so more pollen
o 102 tomatoes, eggplants, peppers started and under lights
o Peas and cauliflower in garden
o Green onion out of garden
o Oregano up and going in garden
o Garden fully tilled and ready to go
Life – IUSB talk
* Animal – How does milk get to the fridge
o Breed doe, wait 5 months
o Milk the doe
o Clean clean clean! Chill chill chill!
o Pasteurize or not, homogenize or not
o Commercially gets to stores within 2 days of milking
* Vegetable – How do you eat locally-grown veggies all year round in Indiana? Is it sustainable?
o Root Cellaring
* Miracle – A miracle (gift from nature) for every season
o Spring: Morel Mushrooms
o Summer: Berries
o Fall: jerusalem artichoke
o Winter: Maple Syrup