Barncast 75 — Question Show #3

Welcome to a show that ends in 5, that means it’s time again for the
listener question show. I’m always a little worried that no one will
call in, but I know I shouldn’t be. Even though it’s the middle of
summer and vacation time, we had 9 phone calls! It’s a great show
and we cover a ton of different topics. A big thank you to everyone
who called in, you really did make this show. In the show: (sorry if I spell your name wrong)

• Intro, and location
  • Mira: Exotics vs Sheep, Dehydrator Book, Wild Harvesting, and GAMA seal lids
  • Melony: Summer Squash in small spaces update
  • Bill: Book Information, anyone using a root cellar? Call the farm phone: 206-202-GOAT
  • Tom: Answers the question about migratory beeks
  • Round Up section
  • John M: Goat milk honey, and hay prices
  • NCN: What do we miss about city life?
  • Angel: Pests, and do we like mushrooms? (yes)
  • Sheri: How hard is soap making?
  • Trip, next show, etc

Show 76 next week will be a toup of the farm durring chores, which pictures
and all that good stuff. In two weeks we’ll be back to normal with show 77.

1. Ellen Bloomfield’s avatar

Hi guys! Hey we are travelling through your area on the 19th. Will Andrew still be in town then?

Hi Ellen!

I’m going to be leaving before then, but you’re more than welcome to drop in and visit Misty if she has time. Hopefully she’ll be in touch soon. :)

3. Melanie’s avatar

Hi guys, thanks for playing my call!

And I would totally buy a shirt that says “Farm Phone Rocks 206-202-GOAT”

That was a great show – Andrew, hope that you have a good trip down under.

And are you going to be posting some picks of the happy couple? Hope everything runs smoothly,

Thanks India,

Trip is going well. Still getting used to the time change a bit, but overall no complaints. The group of people down here is just amazing, very nice and friendly bunch.

I’m taking a lot of pictures, but I won’t upload many till I get back home since they don’t have much in the way of quotas here.

7. Alissa’s avatar

Oh NO! I missed getting my comment in in time for episode 75! Oh well I hope you can still use it if you want to (farm phone I mean).

Of course we’ll use it Alissa. Show 76 is pre-recorded and a very different than normal, so it doesn’t have a farm phone section. You sure can expect us to use it on show 77 though. :)