Welcome to a show that ends in 5, that means it’s time again for the
listener question show. I’m always a little worried that no one will
call in, but I know I shouldn’t be. Even though it’s the middle of
summer and vacation time, we had 9 phone calls! It’s a great show
and we cover a ton of different topics. A big thank you to everyone
who called in, you really did make this show. In the show: (sorry if I spell your name wrong)
- Intro, and location
- Mira: Exotics vs Sheep, Dehydrator Book, Wild Harvesting, and GAMA seal lids
- Melony: Summer Squash in small spaces update
- Bill: Book Information, anyone using a root cellar? Call the farm phone: 206-202-GOAT
- Tom: Answers the question about migratory beeks
- Round Up section
- John M: Goat milk honey, and hay prices
- NCN: What do we miss about city life?
- Angel: Pests, and do we like mushrooms? (yes)
- Sheri: How hard is soap making?
- Trip, next show, etc
Show 76 next week will be a toup of the farm durring chores, which pictures
and all that good stuff. In two weeks we’ll be back to normal with show 77.