Welcome to another show! It’s spring time, so if you were worried there wouldn’t be enough to talk about, stop worrying! The round up section this week takes a while to go through, but I think you’ll find we talk a bit more in depth about some things. Maybe it’ll give you to start your seedlings if you haven’t already! In the show:
- Thank you to Tom and flies!
- Two great farm phone questions! 206-202-GOAT is the number to call
- Round up! From Kids to the garden to bees we cover a lot of things
- Farm Section: Brood boxes and starting day old birds
- No life section this week!
We love your calls to the Farm Phone at 206-202-GOAT, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Picture of the week:
Bee Hives before and after paint, and the first plants in the green house:
Goat nursing off a ewe, just proving us wrong: