Well it’s been a long time since we had a guest on the show, so I’m sure you’ll welcome having Tom the Beekeeper back on with us. If you don’t remember him check out show’s 26 and 29 (or there abouts) to hear past episodes when Tom has joined us. We have a couple of connection problems, but over all it’s a great show!
- Farm Phone: 206-202-GOAT
- Crops and land prices in Indiana
- 5 acres and Indepedance and related books
- Round Up: Eggs, Poults, Greenhouse and heating
- Hive update
- CCD, aka what we don’t know
- Tips for starting out, now is the time
- Life: Busses, kids, st patricks day, and rollorskating
Green house heating with compost. URL thanks to Tom!
The picture of the week:
2007 Maple Syrup, Kids: