This weeks episode is a little different. Instead of going through the entire episode taking out 20 minutes worth of audio out I didn’t do any real editing at all. I just mixed in the audio clips and everything else is raw from the barn. In reality I ran out of time to edit it much, but I also thought it would be interesting to see what the feedback was like. If you like it, or if you don’t, let us know. Do you want more like this? More edited? Can you tell the difference? Is it too long?
There’s also a second audio file, I hope it doesn’t show up in the RSS feed. It’s a super compressed (11.025khz, mono, 16kbit/sec), aka low quality, for our listeners on dialup. It’s only 6.3megs vs 26megs for almost the entire hour long podcast. If you like it, or find it useful let us know!
This weeks show:
- Hello to all our friends who got in touch. If we miss pronounced your name, we’re sorry.
- Misty mixes up Ross from Zee and Zed with scary Matt
- New Internet connection, we hope
- Caroline asks about goats, and we spout forth much wisdom. *cough* Or we spout forth something… We review a lot of dairy goat information.
- Poo update
- Garden update
- Podcasters Across Boarders
We spend 58 minutes talking about that!
Comments are now closed.