Yay! We made it to the double digits. This weeks show is way way too long. We’re just trying to cram too much stuff in. Not only were we tired recording it, but it was much too long to edit. Even if there wasn’t much editing. =) Expect next weeks show to be back to 30mins.
In this weeks barncast we cover:
- Taxes due!!
- Wedding anniversary, sort of.
- Failed cookout recording
- New poll software
- Spinning Cotton
- Our front lawn as a pasture
- Animal vaccinations and hoof trimming. CD&T == Tetanus
- Still waiting on one sheep
- Lamb name revealed!
- Focus on Ducks. Storey’s book.
- We answer the Hoosier Geeks, why did we leave the city?
- Podcast of the week: Fibercast
- Crazy Cuisine: Making sausage
We appreciate all comments and feedback. If you want to email us please do so at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope you enjoy the show!
Update: Here’s a link to the sausage recipe: http://www.wwf5.com/stuffers.com/content/recipes/sausrecp.pdf